You can’t know what it’s like to be in The Strategic Coach® Program unless you hear it from someone who’s experienced it. In this episode, Shannon Waller hosts a free-flowing conversation with three Coach clients in the financial industry as they share how the Program has changed the way they do business.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- The Coach concepts that lead to clients putting the best teams together.
- Why one client’s spouse “won’t let” him quit Coach.
- Why “retirement” is not part of Coach clients’ vocabularies.
- Why entrepreneurs should stop doing everything they don’t like doing.
- The benefits of “speaking the same language” as other entrepreneurs.
- How entrepreneurs can spend less time managing others.
- Why Coach clients don’t need to compete.