For over three decades, Strategic Coach® has worked with some of the world’s best entrepreneurs to help them achieve their goals. Dan Sullivan and Shannon Waller look back and share stories about the origins of the company and some of its invaluable thinking tools.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How the name “Strategic Coach” came about.
- How Dan defines “strategy” for entrepreneurs.
- Dan’s summary of what he does for Strategic Coach clients.
- Why Dan never asks clients questions he knows the answers to.
- The origin of the concept of Free Days™.
- Narrowing your vision: Strategy is about narrowing your vision, not expanding it.
- Not manipulative: If you don’t know the answer to the question you’re asking, the question isn’t manipulative.
- Can’t ignore: The human brain is constructed in such a way that it can’t ignore a question.
- Crucial for growth: Many entrepreneurs think they shouldn’t take any time off, but taking time off is crucial for entrepreneurial growth.
- Inspired experience: Instead of watching your competitors, take inspiration from other businesses that provide excellent client experiences.