Unpredictable events can leave some people paralyzed from taking action. Entrepreneurs, though, are used to responding to unpredictable changes, and finding opportunities where others see only obstacles. In this episode, Dan Sullivan and Shannon Waller explain how Strategic Coach responded to the lockdown one year ago and what allowed them to act so quickly and effectively.
- Why entrepreneurs are able to normalize the abnormal.
- How the lockdown was an opportunity to make fast progress in a new way.
- How new circumstances are opportunities to learn.
- Why entrepreneurs have to be more alert, curious, responsive, and resourceful than other people.
- How to gain confidence to respond well to unforeseen situations.
- You eventually get the life you choose based on what you’re responding to.
- Entrepreneurs are always experiencing different kinds of surprises.
- Every time something changes, there’s both a negative side and a positive side.
- Every company has two sides: the “live theater” and the business of the “theater.”
- Entrepreneurs can’t compare their own lives to the lives of people who have chosen employment.
- When some things are out of your control, focus on what you can control.