Collaborations are a way for entrepreneurs to jump to the next level of effectiveness, but there are right ways to enter into a collaboration—and wrong ones. In this episode, Dan Sullivan and Shannon Waller lay out the groundrules for great collaborations and explain the invaluable benefits you can gain from them.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What most people think collaboration means.
- How collaborations differ from other types of relationships.
- What collaborations can give you that’s more valuable than money.
- Something brand new: Through collaboration, you create something brand new that neither collaborator could have achieved on their own.
- Freed up: If you’re ready to collaborate, that means you’re freed up from competition.
- Faster, easier, cheaper: Virtual conferencing has made it faster, easier, and cheaper to collaborate with people around the world.
- Same user: Ideal collaborators don’t do the same thing but serve the same end user in the marketplace.
- Too complicated: If agreeing to a collaboration requires anything more than a handshake, it’s too complicated.