Technology is a huge part of our lives, but many of us take it for granted, and some are even overwhelmed by it. In this episode, Dan Sullivan and Shannon Waller explain how to have a better attitude toward technology, which supports so much of what we do.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What you have to do to bring meaning to technology.
- The difference between reactive and proactive appreciation.
- How to create a sense of abundance for yourself regarding technology.
- All physical reality comes from conceptual reality.
- The major thinkers who created the present, hi-tech world are all dead.
- You have to be proactively grateful about technology, or else you’ll take it for granted and be frustrated by it.
- Even massive technological breakthroughs haven’t measured up to people’s technological ideals.