It’s important for entrepreneurs to pay attention to people outside their company, but which ones are best to focus on? In this episode, Dan Sullivan and Shannon Waller provide the answer.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How you can learn everything from your clients that you need to know to help them.
- What you can avoid dealing with when you stop paying attention to the competition.
- Why you should treat your clients as aspirational partners.
- What competitors charge is determined by what others are charging.
- All entrepreneurs are seeking greater freedoms of time, money, relationship, and purpose.
- Knowing how your clients view their future helps you help them achieve their goals.
- To expand your own future, you have to focus on your clientele’s future.
- What you charge has nothing to do with what anyone else charges, because you’re not playing the same game as anyone else.