At 70 years old, financial planner Gordon Wick is having more fun than ever, and he has no plans to retire. Find out what’s led him to thriving in his work and his life.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Strategic Coach workshops refresh him every three months.
- How taking more time off makes him more effective and creative, and able to make more money.
- How he’s learned to always be fully present with clients.
- Why he didn’t worry during the financial crisis of 2008.
- Entrepreneurs work to have financial freedom.
- Life is about not being stressed out.
- While most people are always selling to clients, you can instead help clients reach goals they’ve identified.