After Sheri Bachman bought a pest control business, she found herself working 60- to 80-hour weeks and feeling like she was drowning. Now, after eight years in The Strategic Coach® Program, Sheri has sold her business, is coaching other pest control companies, and is enjoying both her work and her time off.
Here's some of what you'll learn in this episode:
- Why the focus of The Strategic Coach Program surprised her.
- How Sheri did what was previously unthinkable and left her phone off for an entire day.
- What led to Sheri realizing the full potential of what she could accomplish.
- How to make days off effective for your business.
- Why you should only work on activities you enjoy doing.
- Why Sheri’s daughter and husband have also joined Strategic Coach®.
Addressing your needs: Entrepreneurs need to address their own needs in addition to those of their employees.
Have more energy: When you avoid all business on your days off, you have more energy when you return to business.
Time to think: When you don’t have time to think, you can find that all you’re doing is reacting.
The right person: Instead of doing activities you don’t like doing, you can find the right person to do it.
Invest in yourself first: If you want your business to grow, you need to invest in yourself first.
Main organizational model: Around the world, the main organizational model of the 21st century is going to be coaching.
Free Days™: What Free Days are, and how to know when you need them.
The Entrepreneurial Time System®: The Entrepreneur's Guide To Time Management