When business is going well, you might think there’s no reason to change anything. But if you hold onto the way things are, some new way of doing things might result in your getting left behind. In this episode, Dan Sullivan explains the importance of letting go with two examples that took place in the same town.
Here's what you'll learn in this episode:
- What can lead to someone being stuck in a certain way of operating.
- What has to happen inn order for new methods to be introduced.
- How a thriving business can end due to the introduction of something new.
- Let go: If you're always looking for something new, you need to let go of what already exists.
- Beginning of the end: When someone assumes that the way things are is the way they're always going to be, that's the beginning of the end.
- Always new concepts: No matter how much experience you have, there are always new concepts you can learn.
- Train yourself: You can train yourself to be the type of person you want to be.
- Creating new things: New things are created when someone with an insight into a new possibility organizes their lives around that possibility.