The Starting Ground For Entrepreneurs, with Chad Johnson
Chad Johnson is not only an entrepreneur who’s benefited from The Strategic Coach® Program, he’s also an associate coach who leads his own Strategic Coach® workshop groups. In this episode, Chad shares what he knows about how entrepreneurs can become who they want to be.
Here's some of what you'll learn in this episode:
- Why Chad says Strategic Coach is the ultimate place for people to get to where they want to be.
- The best advice Chad can give entrepreneurs.
- One of the biggest mistakes Chad thinks entrepreneurs can make.
- What allows entrepreneurs to do the things they’re great at and are passionate about.
- The parenting lesson that Chad has applied to his work life.
- What Chad wants clients to experience in his workshops.
Extraordinary lives: At the core of it, people join entrepreneurial coaching programs because they want extraordinary lives.
Worth it: If you need something, the price you pay for it is worth it.
Loneliest places: Leading an organization or running a company is one of the loneliest places to be in the world.
No safe space: In entrepreneurial worlds, there’s often no real safe space to talk about what’s in your head and in your heart.
Look for the good: You can go into situations looking for only the good things, and you can leave the one or few bad things to address later.
Teach someone: You can teach someone by admitting a mistake you’ve made.