Your Vision Is Your Contribution, with Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is the CEO of two successful businesses, one of which is growing over 3,000% per year. In this episode, he shares what’s led to his success and happiness in business.
Here's some of what you'll learn in this episode:
- How Chris first experienced entrepreneurism at his 16th birthday party.
- The innovative model Chris created for his corporate recruiting company.
- How the Strategic Coach® book WhoNotHow influenced his approach to running companies.
- How and why Chris works toward the goal of being able to have his companies run without him.
- What allowed him to get back to the reasons he started his companies in the first place.
Less joy: You’ll experience less joy if you’re doing an activity you’re not great at.
Hustle and grind: The idea that an entrepreneur can only build their business through “hustle and grind” is false.
Clear direction: An entrepreneur’s main contribution to their company is clear direction.
Out of a job: To reach the goal of your company being able to run without you, you almost have to put yourself out of a job.
Perfect perspective: No day is going to be a perfect day, but you can have a perfect perspective.
Frees you up: Paying someone else to do a job you’re doing frees you up to move the company forward.
WhoNotHow by Dan Sullivan