[Webinar] The 4 Entrepreneurial Freedoms: Create Your Own Self-Managing Company
Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
If you ask an entrepreneur what their main reason was for embarking on their entrepreneurial career, they're likely to answer, freedom. The freedom to spend your time how you want, to earn as much money as you want, to work only with the people you want, and to focus on your own goals is what attracts people to the entrepreneurial life. Join coach Paul Hamilton for a 45-minute webinar where he'll walk you through the core Strategic Coach® concept of The Four Freedoms and show you how you can create your own Self-Managing Company.
During this webinar, you'll:
- Learn the difference between freedom from and freedom to.
- See what it means to be in The Results Economy rather than The Time And Effort Economy.
- Score yourself on where you currently fall in terms of The Four Freedoms and determine where you want to go next.
Take 30 minutes to get clear about where you'd like to take your business in the next three years and what might be standing in your way. Speak with one of our Membership Advisors, all of whom have had thousands of conversations with growth-oriented entrepreneurs like you.
1. Find out how The Program works.
2. Browse our workshop schedule.