[Webinar] Are You A Manager Or A Leader? Define Your Role In Your Business & Grow Your Self-Managing Company®
Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Leadership and management are very different things, but many entrepreneurs confuse the two, thinking they have to be both. In this 1-hour webinar, Paul Hamilton will explain the difference between being a leader and being a manager, the key distinctions between being in control and being in charge, and how to build your Unique Ability® Dream Team to achieve a Self-Managing Company®.
During this webinar, you'll:
- Get clear on what your role truly is in your business.
- Learn how to make use of your team members' unique talents and ensure they're in the right roles.
- Discover the five distinctions that will help you to be a stronger leader.
Take 30 minutes to get clear about where you'd like to take your business in the next three years and what might be standing in your way. Speak with one of our Membership Advisors, all of whom have had thousands of conversations with growth-oriented entrepreneurs like you.
1. Find out how The Program works.
2. Browse our workshop schedule.