We’re always looking forward to exciting things happening in the future, but when we actually get to those moments, it all feels completely normal. In this episode, Dan Sullivan and Shannon Waller discuss how important, exciting transformation is never something you can experience with a future event, but only in relation to something you’ve experienced in the past.
- Where a sense of transformation actually comes from.
- Why transformation starts with a disruption.
- How to transform by learning from the past.
- Why many successful entrepreneurs feel like imposters.
- A short, daily activity that will positively transform your past.
- Transformation is the greater value you attach to your experience.
- A lot of transformation is transforming a negative experience into something positive.
- If you don’t find excitement in your past, you won’t find it in your future.
- Some people use future achievement as a way to escape from a negative past.
- While the future is always just normal, your past can get better or worse.