To any entrepreneur, growth is as essential as breathing — essential not only to their business but to them as a person.
It’s exciting, fulfilling, rewarding. In fact, as entrepreneurs, we confidently put forward that the most exciting feeling in life is having the mindset that tomorrow will be bigger and better than today.
Rather than taking away from the present moment, this anticipation builds on it. There’s a sense of promise and excitement in the thought that something great is about to happen — happiness always comes from feeling we’re on an upward trajectory.
Entrepreneurs get great satisfaction in seeing their businesses grow. Not only does this signify “winning” in the business world, at the heart of it, this growth gives them the means to reach more of their own goals, grow as a person, and make a positive impact on the world in ways that are meaningful to them.
How fortunate we are as entrepreneurs to have the freedom to always be growing!
“Growth is a fundamental human need.” Dan Sullivan
Click To Tweet
Words of the wise — 10 of our favorite growth quotes:
- “If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.” Thomas Edison
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” Albert Einstein
- “The moment you give the signals to nature that you don’t want to grow anymore, it starts sending the parts back to the factory.” Dan Sullivan
- “The thrill is to keep envisioning what can be.” Oprah Winfrey
- “If you must doubt something, doubt your limits.” Price Pritchett
- “There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.” Ronald Reagan
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” T.S. Eliot
- “You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety.” Abraham Maslow
- “Every dream that you leave behind is a piece of your future that ceases to exist.” Steve Jobs
- “The moment you arrive is the perfect time to set out again.” Dan Sullivan