After 20 years as a journalist, Justin Breen quit his job and started his own company. In 2018, he made more money than he ever had in his life, but he’d never been more miserable. Then he joined The Strategic Coach® Program, which helped him discover who he was as a person.
Here's some of what you'll learn in this episode:
- Justin's secret to building a successful global company.
- What Justin does to attract greatness.
- How incremental gains eventually lead to exponential growth.
- Why Justin treats his brain like a muscle.
The only type of person Justin will work with.
- Everyday life: Feeling down about your progress is part of everyday life. The key is how you learn from it.
- Constantly grateful: When you're constantly grateful, it's hard to not be positive.
- Paralyzing feeling: It can be a paralyzing feeling to not know how much money you'll be making next month.
- Same mindset: If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you might only want to spend time with others who have the same mindset.
- Doesn't add: Money doesn't add any additional happiness to one's life.
- Learning experience: It's a tremendous learning experience to find out how the business cycle works.