The Benefits Of Entrepreneurial Networks, with Mark O’Donnell
Mark O’Donnell is the Visionary and CEO at EOS Worldwide, an organization that helps entrepreneurs get what they want from their business. Having experienced fast success early on in his entrepreneurial career, Mark became aware of the delicate balancing act it takes to keep a quickly growing business successful and efficient. In this episode, he shares the importance of surrounding yourself with other growth-oriented entrepreneurs and how beneficial it is for business growth.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- The reason for entrepreneurial loneliness and how it may be affecting your business.
- How joining an entrepreneurial network fosters better business growth.
- Why having an integrator in your business is a game changer.
- The importance of working in your Unique Ability® and how it will transform your teamwork.
- Why Mark trusts the information he gets from the Strategic Coach® community.
Don’t fit in: Being an entrepreneur comes with challenges because you don’t necessarily fit in everywhere you go.
The right relationships: How they affect your cash flow and where to find them. • Delegation: an essential skill for growing an entrepreneurial company.
Leadership vs. management: The importance of knowing your role in business and being sure you have the right team members in place to support you.
Clarity of thinking: Using the right tools to filter out everything that’s not important.
The Strategic Coach Approach To Leadership vs. Management
Entrepreneurial Operating System