Ricky Smith comes from an entire family of entrepreneurs, and now he’s one himself, running a successful insurance and financial services agency. In this episode, he talks about what’s influenced his success.
- How Ricky’s family’s entrepreneurial mindsets rubbed off on him.
- The freedoms that motivate his entrepreneurial life.
- What led him to Strategic Coach, and what he’s gained from it.
- How entrepreneurship has made him more well rounded.
- Why he gets excited about challenges.
- There’s no cap on what entrepreneurs are able to earn.
- Being an entrepreneur allows you to think outside of the norm.
- Entrepreneurs can see how all sides—including customers, corporations, and governments—might feel.
- Money can be what moves things in the right direction, and it can relieve stress.
- Entrepreneurs are contrarians by nature.